Friday, March 6, 2009

Please, Please, Please

I am a praying man and there are times in which I am prone to pray for selfish things. I have to admit that just a few moments ago while engaging in on of my favorite activities, watching ESPN, when I saw a news item come across the crawler at the bottom of the screen. It mentioned that there might be interest in San Fransisco signing Terrell Owens. I pray that TO would sign again with the 49ers. Why? Is it because I hate the 49ers? Nope Is it because I think TO is a great player .who will make the Niners into winners? Nope. I want the Niners to sign To so that I can see more press conferences like this one.



Can you imagine what Samurai Mike would do if TO pulled some of the stunts he has in the past few years? How awesome would it be to see Samurai Mike go Samurai on TO? To loaf through a play or miss a cut or drop a pass or complain about not getting the ball or calling his QB gay or doing crunches in your driveway... Only to be greeted by this:





How totally awesome would that be! I grew up watching Samurai Mike slicing and dicing opponents as part of the Ditka Bears. OH yeah, I would dig change out of the couch cushions in order to pay to see Samurai Mike introduce himself to TO after TO is TO!

No comments:

Post a Comment